NeutraBin Sanitary Bin Sanitiser
NeutraBin sanitary bin sanitiser, this product is specifically designed for the safe storage of soiled dressings within sanitary disposal units, the special Bio Active sanitiser is 99% biodegradable and can also be used in Nappy bins.
Our Neutrabin bin product produces a slow release germicide with odour neutralising properties controlling vapors that are activated upon contact with moisture or waste materials within the receptical.
Using NeutraBin ensures that harmful airborne bacteria is neutralised reducing the risk of germ inhalation by service operatives.
Sanitary Bin Sanitiser Product Features
- Manufactured in the UK
- Minimal personal protective equipment required
- Bio active formula significantly inhibits microbic cell multiplication
- Independently tested and approved
- Internal spout to facilitate measured 20 mg dose (approximately)
- 1 x 1000 gm shaker = approximately 50 applications
NeutraBin differs in comparison to other products that aim to control odours and destroy bin bacteria.
NeutraBin Sanitary Bin Sanitiser Waste Disposal
Bacterium could derive from such things as soiled dressings or even general organic waste. The main thing to consider is that NeutraBin works in a non toxic manner the odours that it produces as a result of reacting with the bacteria will be non toxic and not harmful.
This means that any odours produced are less harmful than those that are produced by the waste in question. Demonstration of one of our bin sanitisers being used within a feminine sanitary disposal unit ready for use.
Talking Waste – Peace Of Mind Sanitising
We recognise that servicing waste units is not on the list of priorities for clients but by using Neutrabin sanitary bin sanitiser shows that you are taking steps to maintain high hygiene practices whilst performing services which gives the customer peace of mind that hygiene standards are been taken care of.
- Proven anti-bacterial as well as anti viral action increases staff and client safety.
- Natural ingredients (no hazard labelling) increases safety of staff and clients.
- Neutrabin sanitary bin sanitiser also eliminates odours for 4 to 6 weeks.
- Active throughout – as a result the formulation ensures that all material in the bin is treated.
For sanitary & medical waste neutralizers please see our NeutraWaste Sanitiser.
Follow us on Twitter